Wednesday, December 22, 2010

...and a porridge in a pear tree

..at least that's how it goes if you're my almost 3 little baking helper.


Cuteness and chaos filled my little house today as the Spiers dropped round for some Christmas baking. Cooking with toddlers is certainly a different adventure! I learnt very fast that ALL the cookie cutters must be used, Christmassy or not, that butter apparently tastes awesome and must be kept out of reach of little fingers (i really have much higher priorities in the finger licking department), that angel cookies are actually fairies and after some convincing we compromised on red and green icing ONLY if there could be pink sprinkles!











Overall an incredibly fun day that has left me with hundreds and thousands in every conceivable crack in the house that i'll be cleaning until the day I leave and a massive sugar crash around 8pm ish. I can just imagine the crash my little friends had. Sorry about the tantrums mum!


....oh and bugger the dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment